Wolf Tooth Pogies provide warmth and comfort while riding in cold temperatures. They attach to mountain bike handlebar ends and cover brakes and shifters, shielding hands from wind, rain, and snow. Updates have been made from the previous version for increased warmth, more internal space, and additional adjustability.
Foldable cuff for three distinct warmth settings and easy hand access:
- Warmest: Cuff up, zipper closed
- Warmer: Cuff up, zipper open
- Warm (we call this singletrack mode): Cuff folded down
- 420-denier diamond ripstop nylon offers superior strength while still being very lightweight
- Soft brushed fleece lining
- Reflective piping and graphics for visibility while night riding
- Quarter-turn bar plug attachment for a quick install and removal, now with a daisy chain that provides three different attachment points in the pogie
- Two-way zipper vent opening
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.