The All New Stages Dash: Redesigned And Reimagined
7 april 2022
By Rob Borek
The product of five years of research and development following the release of the original Dash, Stages are proud to introduce two all new GPS cycle computers; The Dash M200 and L200.
The new units feature full-colour screens, Cycling specific maps, and an assortment of training features. Automatic profiles make the Dash easy to switch between bikes, and the Stages Cycling App makes it the most customisable computer on the market, allowing for between 10-12 data fields on each screen on the M200 and 14-16 on the L200.
Quick, Easy, Intuitive.
WiFi Compatibility allows riders to use the brand new Stages App, which combines and replaces three previous apps: Stages Flight, Stages Power, and Stages Link. Using the new app you are able to:
Create profiles and data pages
· Add, delete, and customise data pages, change profile specific settings, and manage all profiles
· Courses from connected third parties(RidewithGPS, Strava, Komoot, etc)are listed in the course section, and can be wirelessly sent to the Dash.
· Workouts from connected apps are displayed and can be filtered or searched, are wirelessly sent to your Dash for riding.
· Activities completed and saved on Dash are displayed in a list in the Rides tab of the Dash manager.
· Tap on any activity to view a summary and see the sync status of each activity to third party apps.
· Maps on the Dash are listed, and users can browse for any map region and request a link to a file download to add to the Dash via USB.
The Redesigned, reimagined Stages Dash is built for performance, with IP57 waterproofing, and a battery life of 10h at maximum operation when displaying maps, with a sensor connected, and backlight at 100%, and up to 18h with reduced power mode enabled.
Data is displayed clearly through live data graphing. Showing live graphs on screen of power, heart rate, cadence, speed, or elevation, allows you to quickly and easily view the data you need, and keep your focus on the road ahead.
Got a question about the new Dash M200 and L200 models? our experienced technical support team are on hand and ready to help. You can reach them at Stagessupport@saddleback.co.uk
Stages Power L - Shimano Ultegra R8000
Stages SB20 Training Mat
Read More From Saddleback
If you find selecting the right gloves to match the day’s forecast a chore, why not go for a pair that offers sufficient weather resistance, dexterity and warmth to see you through most eventualities?