The Wolf Tooth WT-1 All Conditions Chain Lube is a premium synthetic drivetrain lubricant that lubricates, cleans and protects your bike chain, whether road, gravel or MTB.
Designed for optimal drivetrain efficiency in all riding conditions, the Wolf Tooth WT-1 chain lube does away with the need for separate dry chain lube, wet chain lube, chain cleaner and drivetrain treatment – leaving you with a clean, silent and efficient chain.
As well as improving the overall mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain, WT-1’s synthetic formula binds so well to your chain that it’ll last three to five times longer than most other chain lubes – giving up to 400 miles between applications.
As a drivetrain treatment, WT-1 will push dirt and debris to the surface of the chain, where it can be easily wiped away, leaving long-lasting protection. In fact, after the first few rides using WT-1 chain lube, you’ll see it working as the detergent-like additive gets deep into the chain to displace the grime. Wipe down, reapply and the more you ride, the cleaner and smoother your chain will get.
WT-1 can also be used on other moving pieces of the bike, including pulley wheels, hubs, cables, and more. Be sure to wipe away any excess chain lube after applying to other areas of your bike.
- Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains
- Peak performance in all conditions
- Optimal choice for complex modern drivetrains
- Available in 2.0fl oz (59ml) and 0.5fl oz (15ml) bottles
- Easy to use; application takes about 10 minutes
- Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and pulley wheels
Ease of use is important in selecting a chain lubricant and chain treatment. The complete application process of WT-1 Chain Lube takes about 10 minutes and there is no need to clean your chain before getting started.
Here’s how to begin using WT-1 Chain Lube:
- Shake bottle of WT-1 for 30 seconds. A ball bearing is present in every bottle to help mix things up.
- Apply one drop to each roller of your chain. We recommend applying WT-1 Chain Lube to the top side of your chain between your derailleur and chainring, just in front of that lower pulley wheel.
- Backpedal 20-30 times. This helps WT-1 Chain Lube find its way between all the pieces of your chain.
- Wait 5-10 minutes. Pretty simple.
- Wipe chain with microfiber cloth until it appears clean with a light sheen. It'll look extra dirty at first, then it will clear up as you wipe away that dirt.
- Ride your bike. Reapply at least once every 400 miles.
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Abbey Bike Tools, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, Pivot Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.