From the main road to the back road. The ENVE SES AR Handlebars is an evolution in handlebar design.
The carbon handlebars respond to how we’re now riding our bikes across different terrains and surfaces, from taking on fast tarmac to navigating gravel sections. The bars also respond to how are bikes are becoming more capable with wheels, tyres, and frames suited to a wider variety of riding styles.
The SES AR Handlebars are built to ENVE’s AR (All Road) principle. This is achieved through a unique carbon laminate that is optimised to smooth out even the roughest pavé.
It is not only about smoothness, however. The top section of the SES handlebar features an aero cross-section providing real-world aero performance.
The handlebar allows you to route cables and hoses internally when paired with compatible stem and headsets and integrated stem systems, to create a fuss-free and aero finish to your build. Cables can also be routed externally with traditional stem and headset equipped bikes.
The SES AR Handlebars have peloton friendly flared drops. With a flare drop of 23.5mm, the carbon bars provide great control when you’re on the drops riding hard on rough terrain but are less flared than gravel-specific bars for safer riding in a bunch.
- ENVE’s SES AR bars ensure real-world aero performance with an aero cross-section
- All Road (AR) specific geometry, shaping, and drop flare for confidence-inspiring comfort and control
- AR specific carbon laminate and construction for comfort over all terrains
- Hidden wire housing and routing compatible for integrated aero stem systems
- Bar tape termination step for clean taping
- ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and 5-year warranty
- The handlebar is compatible with the following integrated stem systems: Trek (Bontrager), Focus, Wilier, BMC, Specialized, Pinarello, Cannondale, Cervelo, Felt, Scott (Syncros), Colnago, Parlee, Giant, Ridley, Bianchi, BH, Quintana Roo, Fezzari, Donnelly, Titici, Aquila, White, Swift, DeRosa, Bertin, Olympia, Ventum, Except, Piton, Ciocc, FSA, Deda, Look.
|Size||Width at Hoods||Width at Drops||Clamp Diameter||Reach||Drop||Drop Flare||Weight|
Known for the fastest, strongest and lightest handmade-in-the-USA carbon wheels, ENVE has had a spectacular rise to the top of the cycling world. Truly made for riders by riders, ENVE's product range of full carbon wheels, carbon stems, bars, seatposts and forks is the result of the team's desire to make the sport we love even more enjoyable. Meanwhile strong ties to the top levels of road cycling, mountain biking and triathlon mean pro feedback has helped hone ENVE's products into the ultimate performance upgrades. Read more about ENVE.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.