The Alpha MC Studio Jacket takes Castelli’s favourite winter cycling jacket the Alpha RoS but transforms it into a casual version. Borrowing all the same technology and fabrics the Alpha MC provides the same deep winter protection as its on bike sibling.
The exterior of the jacket is made from GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabric. The lightweight fabric has a unique membrane that delivers the triple crown of being completely windproof, highly breathable, and water repellent, while offering insulation. Minimal seaming and seam sealed shoulders eliminate points where moisture can enter the jacket.
The signature Alpha double-layer construction provides superb insulation with PrimaLoft® synthetic down and a nylon liner that fits over other layers.
Just like Castelli’s on-bike kit, all the details are there. A YKK® Vislon® zip makes for easy opening and closing. A raw-cut edge waist helps create a seal blocking out any wind, as does the new double-layer cuff design. The usual 3 rear pockets are traded for two front pockets as well as an inner chest pocket. A hood completes the jacket so you can be as warm as possible making your way to the start line, or kick starting your recovery.
- Castelli’s deep winter Alpha RoS cycling jacket but in a casual design
- GORE-TEX™ WINDSTOPPER® 150 fabric for wind protection with high breathability and effective rain protection
- Minimal seams reduce chance of water entering the jacket
- Double-layer construction with PrimaLoft® synthetic down insulation and nylon liner that slides easily over other layers
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy regulation of airflow
- Raw-edge waist with silicone gripper lies flat and seals out wind
- Double-layer cuff integrates with glove to prevent cold wind or water from entering
- 2 front pockets and additional inner chest pocket
- Integrated hood with draw-cord closure
Castelli Cycling is the most innovative, stylish and prestigious cycling clothier in the world. Decades of pro cycling development and a passion for perfection in materials, cut and performance has seen the brand reinvent cycle wear time after time. From the first Lycra shorts to sublimated printing, the game-changing Gabba and aerodynamic apparel, Castelli continues to set a path that others can only follow while maintaining generations of Italian heritage. Read more about Castelli.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.