Silca is always thinking about sustainability. It’s why it still makes its seals from Italian leather repurposed from the fashion industry. The Silca straws have a similar repurposing story. When making the Sicuro Titanium cage, Silca realised it could yield 6 bottle cages per stick of tubing but were left with roughly 8.5” of scrap tubing. Turning this leftover into a titanium straw means Silca has a 99.9% material utilization rate and helps you cut down on one-use plastic straws as well! A double straw set for a double win.
- 6.35mm Diameter 3/2.5 Titanium tubing
- One straight 8.5" and one bent 8.5" Titanium Straw engraved with the Silca logo
- Dishwasher Safe
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning pads
- Straws are ultrasonically cleaned in our factory, but please wash them before use
- Rainbow anodize is done completely by hand in a process that involves an operator raising and lowering the straw while manually altering the voltage. As a result, no two will be quite the same and will all be slightly different from the photos
Few brands have been more intimately connected to the last 100 years of cycling than Silca. The Italian-born brand's legacy of legendary quality has seen company's pumps being passed down through generations of professional mechanics and cycling enthusiasts - riders who value the experience of bike maintenance and understand its performance value. Now based in the US, Silca's heirloom quality pumps have been joined by a growing selection of thoughtfully designed tools and stylish accessories. Read more about Silca.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.