The New 2018 Ruckus Jersey based on the original three quarter sleeve (¾) trail jersey that TLD created almost a decade ago gets a major overhaul with improved fit and softer, lightweight fabrics, that will keep you cool and dry on any high alpine adventure.
- ¾ Sleeve jersey
- Our longest jersey in the line with ample room to cover your back while maneuvering through the most technical terrain
- New for 2018: Vented mesh side panels that rise up and around the shoulder blades, provide a drastic improvement in ventilation and articulation while riding
- New for 2018: All new fabric design needed to be robust, yet lightweight, so we developed a new highly functional mechanical stretch performance polyester texture knit that creates a 'lifting effect' over the skin for improved ventilation and perspiration channeling
- 100% Polyester texture knit
- Moisture wicking/quick dry
- Fabric weight 190gm/6.7oz
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
ABOUT Troy Lee Designs
Troy Lee Designs is one of the biggest and most recognisable names in mountain biking with very good reason. The brand's inimitable style, cultivated by founder and artist Troy Lee, has given the sport a visual identity, reflected its attitude and re-shaped the MTB landscape time and again over the last 25 years. With an ever-growing range of artful apparel and high-performance protection, Troy Lee Designs remains the benchmark against which all other off-road brands are measured.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs.