Built to keep your chain secured on the muddiest courses and gnarliest routes, the GnarWolf is at once lightweight, extremely stiff and easily adjustable to fine-grade increments. Make dropped chains a thing of the past with this highly durable, precision engineered guide.
Whilst wide-narrow 1x chainrings do a great deal to prevent chain drop, on the toughest, muddiest trails, a chainguide is sometimes necessary to ensure you’re maximising time spent riding.
Wolf Tooth has crafted the GnarWolf from the ground up as the very best chainguide for use with wide-narrow chainrings on 1x set ups. Refined through extensive use in ice-cold wild winters, the GnarWolf fits a wide range of setups – anything from 46mm-51mm chain lines and 34t-46t round or oval chainrings are good to go.
All adjustments are made using a 4mm Allen key and a single screw flips the mechanism upwards, enabling you to remove the chain without interfering with the chainguide’s position.
- Built to prevent chain drop on tough and muddy routes
- Easily adjustable and simple chain removal
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Designed to fit on any bike with an integral braze-on mount. If you have a round seat tube with no braze-on mount, you can buy a braze-on adapter.
- Primed for 6mm-51mm chain lines and 34t-46t round or oval chainrings
- Required a minimum distance of 10mm between crank and centre of the ring
- Optimised for use with both Elliptical and Round Chainrings.
- For 1x use only
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.