The Wolf Tooth ReMote Sustain Dropper Lever for RockShox Reverb dropper posts simplifies the actuation system, accelerating return speeds, improving tactile feedback and reducing level throw, all for better ride quality.
In removing the secondary hydraulic system in favour of a simple cable and mechanical actuator, Wolf Tooth make your RockShox Reverb dropper post more efficient whilst giving you all the benefits of the widely-lauded ReMote Dropper Lever.
The mechanism can be easily installed in 15 minutes, is readily detachable for servicing and offers a leak-proof, robust, low-maintenance mechanical actuation system for your RockShox Reverb post.
Every single detail of the ReMote is the result of a singular drive to eliminate all complaints found with stock dropper levers.
In an industry first, the ReMote uses a 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation. A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
Wolf Tooth's team have also included an innovative engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available, ensuring that you can spend more time on the trails and less time in the workshop.
- Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts.
NOT compatible with A1 spec Reverbs
NOT compatible with non-Stealth (externally routed hydraulic hose)
A2 Spec has no marking at the top of the stanchion and the speed adjuster knob is black (vs Silver for the A1)
B Spec has gold "Rockshox" written at the top of the stanchion
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B - Includes IS-AB hardware
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II - includes IS-II hardware
- ReMote MM SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X - Includes the MatchMakerX hardware, which is a T-Nut and bolt that allows the ReMote MM to attach to the MatchMakerX clamp. You will need the MatchMakerX handlebar clamp, which we do not sell but can easily be purchased.
- ReMote 22.2mm - includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars. All mountain bike handlebars are 22.2mm where your shift and brake levers attach even on 31.8mm handlebars. (31.8mm and 35mm handlebars just refer to the diameter where the stem clamps). Attach with 1-2nm max.
- ReMote 31.8 is available for road bikes where the ReMote is mounted next to the stem
- ReMote Magura for Magura brakes and some 2-bolt clamp SRAM brakes - Includes Magura hardware
- ReMote Hope for Tech3 Hope Brakes - includes Hope hardware
- ReMote IS-EV for Shimano I-Spec EV - includes IS-EV hardware
ABOUT Wolf Tooth
Designed, prototyped and tested to withstand the harshest Minnesota conditions, each Wolf Tooth product improves the ride experience with ingenious solutions to level the playing field in the ever-evolving world of cycling technology. Whether you want to go 1x, put a dish-sized cassette on your gravel bike or add a spash of colour to your trusty steed, Wolf Tooth has you covered, whatever you ride.Read more about Wolf Tooth.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.