The ENVE SES Road Tyre is a tubeless-ready tyre built to ENVE’s “real-world fast” philosophy. The tyre provides best-in-class aerodynamics while balancing hard-wearing reliability, low-rolling resistance, puncture protection, user friendly tubeless, and a lightweight design.
The ENVE tyre is optimised for use on ENVE SES wheels but reduces drag on non-ENVE aero wheelsets too.
When used on ENVE wheels, the 25c ENVE road tyre improves aerodynamic efficiencies over leading competition at all speeds. The 29c version is on par with leading tires at 32kph, but its aero advantage becomes more apparent at 48kph. On non-ENVE wheels the tyres still achieve an aero advantage over the industry benchmark, being up to 2 watts more efficient at 48kph.
The Breakaway Tread design on the SES tyre aids airflow attachment, meaning no advantage is lost at the interface between tyre and rim.
The shape of the tyre when inflated provides an aerodynamic advantage over round tyre profiles, while also providing better handling and rolling resistance than elliptical shaped tyres, living up to ENVE’s ability to produce components that are rideable everyday while also being race ready.
Take to uneven roads with confidence, thanks to leading puncture protection and high grip. Vectran™ provides leading protection against punctures and pinch flats, while the SPC Silica compound uses a blend of natural compounds and Activated Silica filler for superb wet road grip and low rolling resistance.
The Zylon™ synthetic polymer bead material helps provide a consistent seal with hookless rims for improved air retention. The rim bead diameter is also refined for paring with the SES rim bead seat diameter. This provides optimum performance and tyre retention, ultimately inspiring use and confidence in your tubeless set up.
- Tubeless-ready tyre that can also be used with tubes
- Built to ENVE’s “real-world fast” philosophy, offering best-in-class aerodynamics while balancing hard-wearing reliability, low rolling-resistance, puncture resistance, user-friendly tubeless, and a lightweight design
- Zylon™ synthetic polymer bead material for its high strength, thermal stability, and low stretch
- Vectran™ is employed in the tyre’s casing to protect against punctures and pinch flats
- SPC Silica tread compound provides a balanced blend of synthetic and natural rubbers with Activated Silica filler for excellent wet weather performance and low rolling resistance
- Aerodynamic tyre shape when inflated striking the perfect balance between handling, stability, rolling efficiency and aerodynamics
- Weight: 25c – 255g / 27c – 265g / 29c – 275g / 31c – 285g
Known for the fastest, strongest and lightest handmade-in-the-USA carbon wheels, ENVE has had a spectacular rise to the top of the cycling world. Truly made for riders by riders, ENVE's product range of full carbon wheels, carbon stems, bars, seatposts and forks is the result of the team's desire to make the sport we love even more enjoyable. Meanwhile strong ties to the top levels of road cycling, mountain biking and triathlon mean pro feedback has helped hone ENVE's products into the ultimate performance upgrades. Read more about ENVE.
Founded by real cycling enthusiasts in 2004, our passion for elite performance runs through everything we do at Saddleback. Our team of dedicated roadies, mountain bikers and triathletes practice what we preach to bring you the finest cycling products and a superior service to match. We're the official UK home of Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots Cycles, PUSH, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth.